Saturday, April 6, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Tea Party Release - Day 3 Scavenger Hunt

Hello Everyone! Welcome to day 3 of the Simply B Stamps (SBS) and Little Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS) "Tea Party Release!"   Check out all the new stamp in the SBS New Items and LMMS What's New sections of each store!




Of course with a party this big there are prizes! Be sure to check both the Simply B Stamps (SBS) and Little Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS) blog for a list of prizes!  

My creation for today is part of the LMMS scavenger hunt - what fun!!!  SBS' Betty in Wonderland is the focus of my card with accessories in the form of treats and the table from LMMS.



Hmmmm...so what can be found on my card???

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Simply B Stamps (SBS) and Little Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS) blogs for prizes and to find all the details about the scavenger hunt.  There will be lots of eye candy too!

Smiles,
Julie

Details: Stamps - Little Miss Muffet Stamps Tea Party Friends: Naomi & Maya, Tea Party Friends: Molly & Khloe, and Simply B Stamps Betty in Wonderland, PP - Cosmo Cricket, Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp, CS - PTI, Dimensionals, copics, thread, and adhesive.

6 comments:

  1. Too Darned CUTE Miss Julie!! LOVE your Adorable Alice image and the fun dp's your chose to pair with her too! And Super Fussy cutting Lady! Wowie! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. toute mignonne, elle est super, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitching on this and the bright papers you used! Fabulous layout too and a great merge of images. ;D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous colours and design..
    The cutest of cute images.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fabulous hair! I tend to shy away from these images now bc I hate coloring hair. How lame of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have colored so little lately that I don't know how to do it anymore--not that I was that great to start with! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete